Search found 2 matches
- 07 Dec 2020 09:41 pm
- Forum: Chat
- Topic: Anyone on Ravelry?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 54730
The older a person becomes, the more closely he communicates. Typically, contacts consist of a couple of school or student friends and those with whom you work. Therefore, I agree with the previous speaker that it is worth developing this outlook and joining different forums to discuss different ...
- 10 Feb 2020 02:01 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: change colour, change texture
- Replies: 11
- Views: 57444
I have also noticed that different colors have a different feel. It can be the result of different dyeing components. Even threads of the same color but from different lots may be not the same. I would like to know if there are knitters here from los-angeles area. I would love to organize a small ...