When I'm able I knit other things too. I finished an arran jacket for my husband's birthday last month, and actually toys are a new challenge.
Unfortunately I twisted my back so am not able to knit at the moment.
Search found 2 matches
- 26 Mar 2014 08:16 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: hello
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7222
- 10 Mar 2014 03:47 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: hello
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7222
hello
Hello everybody, just s line to introduce myself. I've been a knitter for over fifty years and found this web site when I was looking for small amounts of wool for toys.
I am looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing tip s and patterns with you all

I am looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing tip s and patterns with you all