Search found 2 matches
- 26 Mar 2014 08:14 am
- Forum: Feedback
- Topic: pre order patterns
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7033
pre order patterns
it would be handy if on pre order patterns we could enlarge the pattern and at least see how much wool would be needed, otherwise it means an order for the pattern , and then another order for the wool 
- 02 Mar 2014 09:56 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: knitting addict
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7150
knitting addict
:) Hi everyone, I`m from (sunny) haha Hertfordshire. I`m a knitting addict, always have a ball of wool with me , I mostly sell what I knit to my neighbours just to get the price of the wool , so that I can knit something else. new Mums to be usually ask me to knit for them , it`s a job I really love ...