Hi there.
Jings, another Fifer in two days! I'm in Fife too!
I'm in Cowdenbeath - are you a west, central or east Fifer?
Search found 3 matches
- 31 Jan 2012 08:05 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi From Fife
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7516
- 30 Jan 2012 07:25 pm
- Forum: Looking For
- Topic: Looking for a parrot pattern
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5022
Looking for a parrot pattern
I've been asked to knit a parrot for someone and I don't have a pattern. I can't seem to find one online either. I can find a couple for crocheted parrots, but I can't crochet and they want a knitted one!
Can anyone help or point me in the direction of somewhere I could find one? I've tried Ravelry ...
Can anyone help or point me in the direction of somewhere I could find one? I've tried Ravelry ...
- 30 Jan 2012 07:21 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi there
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5030
Hi there
Hiya.
I'm Karen and I live in Scotland with my hubby, two daughters and lots of pets - rats, guinea pigs, african pygmy hedgehogs and the dog!
I've been a keen knitter for a few years now. I used to knit lots for the girls when they were small, but they're 20 and 15 now, so not so keen to wear hand ...
I'm Karen and I live in Scotland with my hubby, two daughters and lots of pets - rats, guinea pigs, african pygmy hedgehogs and the dog!
I've been a keen knitter for a few years now. I used to knit lots for the girls when they were small, but they're 20 and 15 now, so not so keen to wear hand ...