Search found 4 matches

by knittingliza
10 Nov 2011 03:03 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: My name is Bushel and I'm a Knitter
Replies: 2
Views: 7851

Wow. Really supportive hubby you have there. :)

I just started knitting and not as talented as you are. I just began knitting when I got preggo and as soon as this baby girl pops out, I'll see if I did well with the sock and bonnet. :P
by knittingliza
10 Nov 2011 03:00 pm
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: some toys and animals I have knitted
Replies: 3
Views: 9502

Hello there! I'm a newbie too and I look forward to seeing your pics. I've just started on this sock and bonnet project for my new baby. Were you able to attach links of your outputs? I'll be attaching mine as soon as they're done. :D
by knittingliza
10 Nov 2011 02:58 pm
Forum: Crochet
Topic: HELP!YARN CONVERSION
Replies: 1
Views: 8605

I don't know if I'm right but Baumwolle is about 600 m/g. If she mentioned it's a 3 ply finger weight cotton, I believe you should try using a superfine knitting cotton. I'm not an expert though cause I've just started with this hobby. :?
by knittingliza
10 Nov 2011 02:47 pm
Forum: Knitting
Topic: replacement for patons supersoft sport wool
Replies: 1
Views: 8566

I don't know if time really makes a difference in string manufacture. But I saw in ebay and in other sites that Patons still have supersoft sport. You can actually check their site or ebay if you'd like. Just saw one today sold for .99. :)