Search found 6 matches

by jeanniebean
12 May 2010 09:42 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hi
Replies: 2
Views: 8115

Hi Janet and thank you. I usually use DK acrylic yarn as its better for washing and wearing than wool or wool mix and is usually better tolerated. We recommend using baby - gro's to help stop post-op scratching or nibbling. I also use sports socks for paw probs, :D fastened with micropore tape ...
by jeanniebean
09 May 2010 10:02 pm
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: Pictures of the Doggie Sweater I made
Replies: 7
Views: 13919

awwwwww how wacky but sweet :lol: . I would love to see pics of the chucks in their tux :lol:
by jeanniebean
09 May 2010 04:20 pm
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: Pictures of the Doggie Sweater I made
Replies: 7
Views: 13919

Thanks Ann. I did a green one with white stripes for a KCC because the lady lives in Scotland and supports Celtic, lol. She was thrilled with it.
by jeanniebean
08 May 2010 07:52 pm
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: Pictures of the Doggie Sweater I made
Replies: 7
Views: 13919

Thank you Janine but I am more proud of the help I do for the AHT Deserving Cases Fund. My own dog, Toby - a rescue, now almost 11 - had to have two operations at the AHT which is 50 miles from where we live but has the best Opthmalogists. The first op cost over £2000 and the second over £1000. As ...
by jeanniebean
08 May 2010 03:13 pm
Forum: Look what I've Done!!
Topic: Pictures of the Doggie Sweater I made
Replies: 7
Views: 13919

Pictures of the Doggie Sweater I made

Here are a few photos of some of the sweaters that I have made

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/jeanniebean_2/Photo01112049_3.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/jeanniebean_2/Fifi.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/jeanniebean_2/Molly.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com ...
by jeanniebean
08 May 2010 03:03 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Hi
Replies: 2
Views: 8115

Hi

Hi,
I am Jeannie and have just found the Dianne's Knitting Yarns website, placed and received my first order and decided to join the Forum.

I buy wool to knit Doggie sweaters for small dog breeds which I either sell to raise money for the Animal Health Trust Deserving Cases Fund who have helped ...