THANK YOU SO MUCH KARIN FOR THE WOOL YOU SENT
IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED
HAVE ADDED AN ALBUM OF LOTS OF KNITTING ALREADY DONATED TO THE HOSPITALS
Linda
Search found 5 matches
- 05 Feb 2008 10:53 pm
- Forum: Looking For
- Topic: LEFT OVER BABY COLOURED WOOL
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8727
- 05 Feb 2008 10:50 pm
- Forum: Look what I've Done!!
- Topic: my premature knitting
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12097
- 04 Feb 2008 06:34 pm
- Forum: Look what I've Done!!
- Topic: my premature knitting
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12097
- 19 Jan 2008 09:44 pm
- Forum: Looking For
- Topic: LEFT OVER BABY COLOURED WOOL
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8727
LEFT OVER BABY COLOURED WOOL
HI
I am always in need of left over wool in pale colours for knitting my voluntary prem baby items , will willing pay postage if anybody has any theydont need even little balls make garments as they are so small
thanks
linda
I am always in need of left over wool in pale colours for knitting my voluntary prem baby items , will willing pay postage if anybody has any theydont need even little balls make garments as they are so small
thanks
linda
- 15 Jan 2008 10:06 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: hi all
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10996
hi all
hi all
my name is Linda have been on the old forum but this is the first time Ihave managed to get on here.
I live in Newark nottinghamshire and do loads of baby knitting especially premature baby garments to donate to both Nottingham hospitals.
Looking forward to speaking to you all
linda
my name is Linda have been on the old forum but this is the first time Ihave managed to get on here.
I live in Newark nottinghamshire and do loads of baby knitting especially premature baby garments to donate to both Nottingham hospitals.
Looking forward to speaking to you all
linda