Hello,
I introduced myself then got carried away on a crochet topic, perhaps I should have posted it in the crochet section instead, (sorry about that).
So perhaps some kind, experienced crocheter could go and see if they can find it!
Regards,
Janice
Search found 2 matches
- 07 Jan 2010 02:03 pm
- Forum: Crochet
- Topic: I never put anything away in the right place...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6201
- 07 Jan 2010 02:00 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: This is HARD WORK!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5554
This is HARD WORK!
Hello everyone, I'm stuck indoors, snowed in!
I'm a mature Art student, specializing in Fashion and Photography. I'm a time served Soft Furnisher but have not worked in the trade for 2 years. I'm a seamstress, anything to do with sewing is easy.
I'm a very slow knitter, so only do the odd scarf in ...
I'm a mature Art student, specializing in Fashion and Photography. I'm a time served Soft Furnisher but have not worked in the trade for 2 years. I'm a seamstress, anything to do with sewing is easy.
I'm a very slow knitter, so only do the odd scarf in ...