Hi
Back in the 70s, I knitted a lacy shawl using Patons Fiona wool. I would love to knit it again, although the wool is no longer available. Does anyone have the pattern - or any other Fiona patterns. I think it was a DK shetland type and was often modelled by Twiggy!
Thanks for any help.
Search found 3 matches
- 12 Aug 2009 08:08 pm
- Forum: Looking For
- Topic: Patons Fiona Shawl Pattern
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6596
- 12 Aug 2009 08:03 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi from Bonnie Scotland
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6825
Hi Connie
I haven't really knitted anywhere very unusual but have just returned from a holiday in Guernsey, where I did knit on the beach. I didn't think that was particularly remarkable, but I did get some funny looks. Perhaps the fact that it was a very thick, warm aran sweater was the reason!
I ...
I haven't really knitted anywhere very unusual but have just returned from a holiday in Guernsey, where I did knit on the beach. I didn't think that was particularly remarkable, but I did get some funny looks. Perhaps the fact that it was a very thick, warm aran sweater was the reason!
I ...
- 12 Aug 2009 07:56 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: This is me ...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6851
This is me ...
Hi Everyone
Not really sure what to say here! I'm middle aged, love knitting :D , walking, music - especially Leonard Cohen, who I recently saw live at Weybridge - a major highlight of my life, holidaying in Guernsey, which is my favourite place in the world! I have two very grown up sons, one ...
Not really sure what to say here! I'm middle aged, love knitting :D , walking, music - especially Leonard Cohen, who I recently saw live at Weybridge - a major highlight of my life, holidaying in Guernsey, which is my favourite place in the world! I have two very grown up sons, one ...