Search found 3 matches

by jenny
01 Apr 2009 09:42 am
Forum: Looking For
Topic: motor cycle motif
Replies: 2
Views: 8055

Thanks will give that a try
by jenny
29 Mar 2009 03:12 pm
Forum: Looking For
Topic: motor cycle motif
Replies: 2
Views: 8055

motor cycle motif

for a double knit sweater I have promised to knit for my 12 year old grandson now I cant find a pattern, should have kept quiet and looked first I guess
by jenny
29 Mar 2009 03:07 pm
Forum: Knitting
Topic: motor cycle motif wanted
Replies: 0
Views: 5872

motor cycle motif wanted

Hi I am new here but it looks like a great site, I am back into hand knitting after many years when I didnt have the time. I have promised to knit my 12 year old grandson a jumper with a motor cycle on the front but I cant seem to find a pattern anywhere and I am not clever enough to make the motif ...