Search found 10 matches
- 29 Dec 2008 05:33 pm
- Forum: Chat
- Topic: Christmas Knits
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23827
- 29 Dec 2008 12:51 pm
- Forum: Chat
- Topic: Christmas Knits
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23827
I can't crochet & i never knitted ornaments for the tree good luck with doing yours
Thanks She loved her knitting & my dad said it was 25 years before mum knitted for him (too busy knitting for the kids) well he passed away 20 years ago so now she can knit for him again lol
I been doing some back ...
Thanks She loved her knitting & my dad said it was 25 years before mum knitted for him (too busy knitting for the kids) well he passed away 20 years ago so now she can knit for him again lol
I been doing some back ...
- 29 Dec 2008 12:50 pm
- Forum: Chat
- Topic: Christmas Knits
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23827
I just learnt to do socks with heels so i did manage to do some, but with mum being ill then passing i was so behind so i have already made a start for next Christmas i will need the whole year to get everything done especially as some will be quilted items so i said i am turning my Yarn & Fabric ...
- 28 Dec 2008 12:25 pm
- Forum: Chat
- Topic: Christmas Knits
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23827
- 24 Dec 2008 08:30 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11944
Hi
I used Regia 6 ply for my first 2 pairs which are really nice, since then i have had 2 different lots of yarn from Germany one i have knitted the other i haven't but feels really nice, i am working my way through some of the different makes to see which ones i like the best, i did get a couple ...
I used Regia 6 ply for my first 2 pairs which are really nice, since then i have had 2 different lots of yarn from Germany one i have knitted the other i haven't but feels really nice, i am working my way through some of the different makes to see which ones i like the best, i did get a couple ...
- 19 Dec 2008 01:59 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10386
Re: Hello
Welcome
I have just joined, it funny how our grandchildren get the knitting especially when they are young
I am hoping to do a baby's quilt for a expected Gt niece due in June plus may even get some knitting done for it
Wishing you a Merry Christmas & A Happy Crafty New Year
Hello fellow crafty ...
I have just joined, it funny how our grandchildren get the knitting especially when they are young
I am hoping to do a baby's quilt for a expected Gt niece due in June plus may even get some knitting done for it
Wishing you a Merry Christmas & A Happy Crafty New Year
Hello fellow crafty ...
- 19 Dec 2008 01:55 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11944
Hello
Thanks for the welcome,
How do you do your socks, i am using DPs also what yarn have you used
How do you do your socks, i am using DPs also what yarn have you used
Northernknitter wrote:Hello and welcome![]()
I have just learned how to knit socks, and am loving it
- 19 Dec 2008 01:52 pm
- Forum: Chat
- Topic: Christmas Knits
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23827
- 19 Dec 2008 01:27 pm
- Forum: Chat
- Topic: Christmas Knits
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23827
Re: Christmas Knits
I have in the past made christmas garments, as my mum passed away a couple of months ago i have not done much i have done some socks for DGC but i am seting myself a challenge from January which is to turn my fabric & yarn stash in to a gift stash i am a novice quilter so that what the fabric will ...
- 19 Dec 2008 01:19 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11944
Hello
Hi All
I am Janice my mum taught me to knit about 45-50 years ago but didn't do too much when i was young, my mum who knitted up to a few years before she passed away which was a few months ago.
I have only this last few months learnt to knit socks using DPs before that i had done either two needle ...
I am Janice my mum taught me to knit about 45-50 years ago but didn't do too much when i was young, my mum who knitted up to a few years before she passed away which was a few months ago.
I have only this last few months learnt to knit socks using DPs before that i had done either two needle ...