Search found 2 matches
- 16 Nov 2008 12:54 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: about myself dotty
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11192
about myself dotty
Iam 56 in jan and love doing craft I like to try new craft I can knit, crochet, have dress made, cross stitch, card make, I like to cook and make bread. I have two children my daughter has given me two grandson, but my son is still at home which does help as my mum is 89 years old and has just had a ...
- 16 Nov 2008 12:11 am
- Forum: Knitting
- Topic: Knitting board /loom/rake
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8494
Knitting board /loom/rake
Hi
Does anyone know much about knitting boards/looms/rake. I bought a knitting board on qvc and love it and have looked on the web and can not find it in this country. I found in the usa they have a lot of different types one is call the infinity board looks like the letter S, on it you can knit a ...
Does anyone know much about knitting boards/looms/rake. I bought a knitting board on qvc and love it and have looked on the web and can not find it in this country. I found in the usa they have a lot of different types one is call the infinity board looks like the letter S, on it you can knit a ...