DKY Knitters Forum. Forum Index

Return to Dianne's Knitting yarns

DKY Knitters Forum.
Forum for all knitters to chat and get information on DKY Stock etc

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sublime pattern boook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DKY Knitters Forum. Forum Index -> Customer Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exiled

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2008 05:57 am    Post subject: sublime pattern boook Reply with quote

After all the damning things I have said about Sirdar and modern pattern writer,The Sublime book contradicts all .Over my morning cup of tea, I read through and was impressed by the clarity of the patterns.It even explains fully general knitting terms.What is even better,after decrease rows,it states how many stitches you should have left.No scribbled subtraction sums on scraps of paper!
Well done to their pattern designer!
ann

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
perhaps they have either had a lot of complaints, or they have been reading this forum, but credit where its due.
ann
exiled

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2008 08:34 pm    Post subject: praise where it is due Reply with quote

They used to say"vote with your feet".Perhaps we now should re/name it.
Anything that will make big companies take note of the opinions of consumers is fine by me.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2015 04:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to this forum.

There are lots of websites which have free patterns but you must be careful. Some sites have illegal downloads or copies of patterns - some just to draw you in and then start charging and some may even have viruses.

You must make sure that the actual designer of the pattern is the person supplying the pattern. For instance, Jean Greenhowe has some free patterns on her website.

http://www.jeangreenhowe.com/patterns.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DKY Knitters Forum. Forum Index -> Customer Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: