DKY Knitters Forum. Forum Index

Return to Dianne's Knitting yarns

DKY Knitters Forum.
Forum for all knitters to chat and get information on DKY Stock etc

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pre order patterns

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dphillips

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2014 08:14 am    Post subject: pre order patterns Reply with quote

it would be handy if on pre order patterns we could enlarge the pattern and at least see how much wool would be needed, otherwise it means an order for the pattern , and then another order for the wool Animated Crying or Very sad
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

That is always the plan - and many of them do already have the full details Smile

The list of Pre-order Patterns are all waiting for me to put the details on Animated Crying or Very sad Often I don't have time to do them before they are discontinued by the supplier. Those will never have the details put on as the current ones are more important.

If you do need any info on any pattern, or would like me to move a couple of patterns to the top of my (very big) pile, please do email me or post a list on here.

As to the separate orders - we deliberately have a low UK postage cost on pattern only orders so that customers have the option to see the pattern before paying the higher p+p on the yarn.

We do not make much money on pattern only orders now that we send in a Card Backed Envelope, so we do try to get as many details on as quickly as possible. We sell them at the low price with low postage in the hope a customer will come back to order the yarn Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DKY Knitters Forum. Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: