DKY Knitters Forum. Forum Index

Return to Dianne's Knitting yarns

DKY Knitters Forum.
Forum for all knitters to chat and get information on DKY Stock etc

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elle Mexican Wave DK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DKY Knitters Forum. Forum Index -> Stock Please
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2008 01:45 pm    Post subject: Elle Mexican Wave DK Reply with quote

Hi there,

Have you any idea whether the 'Pastel Move' shade of Mexican Wave DK will be available again? It's been on the website for ages, but is marked as unavailable. I had some of this shade a few years ago, and can't seem to find any.

Regards,

Maureen
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2008 03:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We used to get a stock list every month from Quadra which was the UK supplier of elle yarns. However they have been taken over by a different company who are still finding their feet. They have said they will continue to send us stock lists but it may be a few more weeks before they are up to speed. As soon as we get a list it will be updated on the website.

As to if it will actually come back in stock - sorry no idea - the new company Elle UK Ltd are under the same constraints as Quadra - they have to wait to see what elle in South Africa send on their containers. This is one of the reasons we don't keep as much of it in stock 'by the ball' as we used to - purely because we cannot guarantee we can continue to get stock when we want it.

Obviously if the new company manage to keep enough stock in their warehouses to always be able to supply us we will review the situation.

I too really like all the Mexican Wave colours - they have been out for a while but really seem to capture the mixed colour 'wave' that is cresting at the moment Wink

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2008 08:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much. I'll keep on looking at the MW.
Flystitch

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2008 08:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used this yarn a while back too. I love the fact that it is Courtelle, I used to knit in this type of yarn when my daughter was small - rather a long time ago, and it always washed so well. Hope it will be back soon.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2009 03:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just trawling through some old posts and came across this one.

All elle and Tawny yarns are discontinued so MW will not be back in stock. However there are lots of other yarns out now that have lots of variations of colour.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Mexican Wave DK Reply with quote

Thanks very much for letting me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DKY Knitters Forum. Forum Index -> Stock Please All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: